Lime Zucchini Pistachio Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Line a 12-muffin tray with cupcake liners.
- Pulse pistachio in food processor until finely ground. Add flour, zest, salt, cardamom seeds, baking soda, and baking powder and pulse until combined.
- Whisk together zucchini, oil, honey, eggs, and vanilla in a medium bowl.
- Stir in flour mixture until just combined.
- Divide batter evenly among cupcake liners and bake for 20 - 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on a rack 10 minutes. Remove cupcakes from pan and cool completely before frosting.