Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From a blog.
- 1⁄3 cup pistachios, finely ground
- 2 cups plain flour (all-purpose)
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh lime zest
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 cardamom pods, seeds scraped out
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda (baking)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups coarsely grated zucchini (2 medium)
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Line a 12-muffin tray with cupcake liners.
- Pulse pistachio in food processor until finely ground. Add flour, zest, salt, cardamom seeds, baking soda, and baking powder and pulse until combined.
- Whisk together zucchini, oil, honey, eggs, and vanilla in a medium bowl.
- Stir in flour mixture until just combined.
- Divide batter evenly among cupcake liners and bake for 20 - 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on a rack 10 minutes. Remove cupcakes from pan and cool completely before frosting.