Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of those recipes that everyone loves even tho it has that reputation of being the one "Aunt Alice" always brings. It's a great compliment to just about any meal and kids love it.
- 3 cups water
- 1 (6 ounce) box lime gelatin
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (cubed)
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained) or 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits (drained)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- Dissolve Jello in boiling water.
- Whisk in cream cheese,until combined. Add pineapple and walnuts and refrigerate till firm--about 4 hours.
- Note: For special occasions or a party, I pour this into a bundt pan and mold it. Very pretty served on a bed of red leaf lettuce! Prep time does not include chill time.