Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
We have even cooked these on the grill...outstanding!
Make and share this Lime Thyme Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, combine the margarine, lime juice, lime peel, and thyme.
- Cut a potato into 8 wedges.
- Add to mixture.
- toss to coat thoroughly.
- Place wedges skin side down on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes or until almost tender.
- Combine cheese, salt and pepper and sprinkle over potatoes.
This recipe gets 5 stars for taste - the flavor of these potatoes was awesome!! There was just enough lime flavor and the thyme and lime together are divine and someting different that I never would have thought to do before! I cut each potato into 16 pieces and even then with large potatoes the pieces were almost too big to cook through in the amount of time given. I ended up roasting them for 30 minutes total - adding the cheese in the last 5 minutes and turning them every 10 minutes. I used parmesan cheese instead of romano and 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper instead of the paprika. I also peeled the potatoes. Overall this was a fantastic recipe!!