arctic fox's Note:
These cookies are kind of dry alone, but duh they are for tea! The lime taste is not subtle. I found it on allrecipes.com from christina pierson, I don't know where she got it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Combine 2 teaspoons lime juice with milk and let stand 5 minutes.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda.
- 4In a large bowl, cream butter and 3/4 cup sugar, then beat in egg.
- 5Stir in zest and milk mixture.
- 6Add flour mixture.
- 7Drop rounded spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake 8-10 minutes until edges are light brown.
- 9Let the cookies cool completely.
- 10For the glaze: stir together the remaining 2 tablespoons lime juice and 1/4 cup sugar, brush onto the cooled cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime Tea Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (710 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.0
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 19.4 mg
- Sodium 60.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: