Tropical and Yummy. Prep time includes chilling
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 coconut, dried and sweetened (shredded or flaked)
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup coconut milk (stir before measuring)
- 2 -3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup european style butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1In an 8" to 10" frying pan over medium-high heat, stir coconut until lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes; pour into a small bowl. Cover and let stand at room temperature up to 2 hours.
- 2In another bowl, combine whipping cream, coconut milk, and powdered sugar. Beat with a mixer on high speed until coconut cream holds soft mounds. Cover and chill up to 2 hours.
- 3Whip to blend before using.
- 4Remove pan rims from crusts, and set each crust on a dessert plate. Fill crusts equally with lime curd.
- 5Top each tart with equal portions of coconut cream and sprinkle with coconut.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime Tarts With Coconut Cream
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 737.1
- Calories from Fat 437
- Total Fat 48.5 g
- Saturated Fat 29.7 g
- Cholesterol 328.8 mg
- Sodium 296.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 45.7 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: