1/2 Photos of Lime-Soy-Ginger Marinated Shrimp
This recipe is from Bobby Flay's TV show, Boy Meets Grill. I am posting it here for safe-keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large shallots, peeled and chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, smashed or minced
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup peanut oil or 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 lbs large shrimp, shells and tails on
- 1Place shallots, ginger, garlic, soy, lime juice, and sugar in a blender and blend until smooth. Add the green onion and oil and blend until combined. Season with black pepper, to taste.
- 2Place shrimp in a large bowl, pour the marinade over, and let marinate at room temperature for at least 20 minutes, no more than an hour.
- 3Preheat a grill to high. Remove shrimp from the marinade and grill for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes per side. Let guests shell their own and serve on brown paper bags, if desired.
- 4Cooking time includes marinading time.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime-Soy-Ginger Marinated Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.1
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 190.9 mg
- Sodium 2871.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 24.9 g