Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is very cool and refreshing and also easy to make. Came from an older copy of Gourmet Magazine - too bad it is no longer available. P,S. time is given for preparation and cooking
- In a med. sized bow stir together cracker crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom and sides of a deep 8 inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350 approximately 8 mins - or until crisp.
- Allow to cool.
- In a metal bowl set over simmering water whisk together the zest,.
- lime juice, the half-and-half, sugar and butter.
- Sift in cornstarch and combine.
- Cook, whisking for 5 -7 mins., or until it is thickened and opaque.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Fold in sour cream.
- Pour into cooled crust and chill, covered, for at least 1 hours (more is fine).
- Garnish with whipped cream and lime slices.