Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from an old issue of Fast & Healthy Cooking magazine. Very lime-y. I prefer this made with yogurt rather than the frozen yogurt (the original called for frozen).
- 170.09 g can frozen limeade concentrate
- 177.44 ml cold water
- 1 ripe banana, peeled
- 473.18 ml vanilla yogurt (regular or lowfat) or 473.18 ml vanilla frozen yogurt (regular or lowfat)
- honey, to taste (optional)
- Using a blender, combine limeade concentrate, banana, and water until smooth.
- Add yogurt and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Delicious! Since its -28C at the moment, I made this with lowfat yoghurt (not frozen) & added 2 tbsps of honey. It should be good pool-side in July with frozen yoghurt - and maybe a shot of gin or vodka. Thanx Heather!
Good flavor combonation. Sweet and sour mixed just right. Cool, hits the spot. Good job!