Recipe by Leta
A delicious lime punch from the Lion House Recipe book. (Note: prep time includes time to freeze).
- 2 cups sugar
- 8 cups water
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 5 fresh limes, juiced
- 1 (12 ounce) can carbonated lemon-lime beverage
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the sugar and water and heat slightly till dissolved.
- Add frozen limeade and juice of 5 limes.
- Mix and pour into shallow pan.
- (Can be kept in freezer up to three months.) Remove from freezer about an hour before serving and break up into a slush.
- Pour into a punch bowl and add the soda.