Recipe by Happy Hippie
This recipe was published by McCormick/Schilling. I found the recipe card on a display in my local grocery store. I haven't tried it yet, but plan to soon. It appears to be quick and easy to prepare and tasty to boot.
Top Review by Mrs. Beckman
I made this and marinated the shrimp for about an hour...because i LOVE lime and wanted it to be really flavorful...to be honest it wasn't what i expected...i could barely tast the lime and I put WAY more than the recipe called for...we still ate it but i dont think i will make it again.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 6 (6 inch) flour tortillas, warm
- sour cream
- shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine lime juice, oil, garlic pepper and parsley flakes in zippered plastic bag.
- Add shrimp and marinate 15 minutes.
- Saute onion and green pepper in 2 teaspoons oil for 3-4 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook 4-5 minutes.
- Serve with tortillas and desired condiments.