Recipe by DailyInspiration
Sounds so delicious as a summer salad. Simple ingredients - just needs to chill 30 minutes (not included in prep time).
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime zest
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 cups strawberries, sliced (about 2 pounds)
- 3 cups mangoes, peeled and diced (2-3 large mangoes)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar and 1/3 cup water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until sugar has dissolved, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool. Stir in lime zest and juice; let cool to room temperature.
- Mix strawberries with mangoes in a large bowl. Add syrup and gently stir until well mixed. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve.