Recipe by Mindi Bunch
I love this recipe! It doesn't take long to prepare and it tastes great. I got it a couple of years ago, either from a friend or a website, not quite sure.
Top Review by NorthwestGal
Easily 4-1/2 stars! Everyone in my family loved this. I served it with my Lemon-Lime Rice recipe, which was a perfect combination. But I agree with the other reviewer who said that the lime flavor was just a bit too mild (which could be our preference...others might find it just right). But all in all, it was a really easy recipe to make, and it tasted great. So, it will be added to my recipe file as one of those dishes that we'll have in our home on a regular basis. In fact, I would consider serving this for a party or when company is over for dinner.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3⁄4 cup apple juice
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook chicken over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
- Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Combine apple juice, lime juice, cornstarch and bouillon in small bowl.
- Add to skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, until thick.
- Spoon sauce over chicken to serve.