Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another simple recipe and fast with a few ingredients. Taken in a Special Coup de Pouce
- 4 salmon fillets (1 1/2 lb in total)
- 4.92 ml dried thyme
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- 14.79 ml butter
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 4.92 ml lime zest, finely grated
- 1 lime, cut in quarters (or lemon)
- Sprinkle the side of salmon fillets without skin with thyme, salt and pepper.
- In a skillet, melt butter at medium-high heat. Add salmon fillets, skin side up, and cook for about 4 minutes or until the bottom of fillets is lightly golden.
- Flip the salmon fillets and sprinkle with green onions and lime zest. Keep on cooking for 3 to 6 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with quarters of lime.
DELICIOUS and easy!! I cut the recipe in half for just DH and I and otherwise followed the instructions. I wouldn't change a thing. Definately going into my Favorites of 2010. Served this with recipe#468517#468517 and recipe#113983#113983 and a side of asparagus. Made for AUS/NZ Recipe Swap.
What a delicious and simple way to prepare salmon. My son (who hates salmon) thought it was excellent and I had to share the leftovers with him. I love lime so knew this would be a hit for me. Thanks for sharing this great little recipe. I can't wait to make it again.
Delicious and simple. I forgot to thaw the fish so I baked this in the oven for 20 minutes instead of frying it. It came out very moist and flavourful. Made for Zaar Stars Tag.