Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The lime in this brings the intense flavor that wakes up greens. You may spray or splash this on a salad. Adapted from Great Good Food by Julee Rosso.
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lime zest, minced
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 2 teaspoons dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- fresh ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a bottle, put lid on and shake well to blend. You may put this in a spray bottle or just splash it on a salad.
The flavor of this dressing packs a wallop! I served this over a salad of lettuce, sweet onion, and radishes - we loved it. I may add some orange or grapefruit sections next time. I wasn't sure that this would work in a spritzer due to the horseradish and ground pepper so I just drizzled a bit and tossed. Yum! Thanks Sharon123. *Editing this review to include that this tastes awesome with avocados!
Beautifully easy - great appearance (doesn't separate) and best of all - fabulous flavour! One note - don't use on a greens mixture that has dill in it. Dill and this dressing do NOT get along. Dill bad - dressing good. (photo to come later)
I really liked this alot!!! A VERY nice change from the usual heavy, creamy salad dressings! It was light, yet full of flavor!!! TY!!! :)