Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep1 hr 30 mins
Looking for a fancy cookie,something different.
Make and share this Lime Pistachio Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter and sugar till fluffy.
- Beat in egg.
- Stir in flour and lime peel Mix in pistachio.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Roll into 1/4 inch thick and cut with cookie cutters.
- Place in ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 mins at 375F or till light brown.
- Ice as desired.
- Lime Icing: beat butter with powdered sugar,milk and lime peel till smooth.
- If frosting is too stiff,add in more milk.
- If too soft,add powdered sugar.
- Makes about 1 cup.