Recipe by JenniferK2
We always have this at Easter ever since I was a child.
Top Review by MYGIRLS1951
My husband is very ill with cancer. The chemo is ruining his appitite. He has been wanting lime jello just like his mom made. Well, I have tried many and none were just right until I tried this one. He loved it as did the whole family. Said it was just like his mothers. Thank you so very much for bringing some joy into my hubby's life. NanaDeb
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple
- 2 (3 ounce) packages lime Jell-O gelatin
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- For first layer, prepare 1 package of Jello according to directions; pour into mold and chill until set.
- For 2nd layer, whip cream cheese with a few drops of milk.
- Drain pineapple well, reserving juice.
- Mix pineapple into cream cheese.
- Prepare Jello using 1 cup of water and 1 cup pineapple juice; fold into cheese mixture.
- Pour into mold over first layer. Chill until well set.