3 hrs 40 mins
3 hrs 30 mins
Just Call Me Martha's Note:
Posted in response to a request. This is an old family favourite. It is light and fluffy - ideal after a fairly heavy meal. Always a favourite around Easter time at our house. Prep time includes setting time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix jello, boiling water, sugar and the juice from 1 lemon together.
- 2Stir until sugar is disolved.
- 3Let partially set (1 hour) Whip evaporated milk in large mixing bowl.
- 4When it begins to form small peaks, add jello and whip again until well mixed.
- 5(You can add a couple drops of green food colouring if you like) Fold in drained pineapple.
- 6Pour into each of two graham cracker pie shells.
- 7Let sit in refrigerator for at least 2 hours prior to serving.
- 8Decorate top with sliced limes and more graham cracker crumbs if desired.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime Pineapple Dessert (Fluffy Green Stuff)
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.8
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 313.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 40.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: