Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from the Cooks.com website & tweaked it a little. It's the best one I've tried, and I didn't find one exactly like it here. I used sugar-free jello and 2 cups Cool Whip when I made it.
- Pour boiling water over gelatin; stir until dissolved. Put in refrigerator while following next steps.
- Whip cream cheese and mayonnaise together with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add Cool Whip.
- When gelatin begins to set, add pineapple and nuts.
- Fold cream cheese mixture into gelatin.
- Pour into a 9"x9" dish or pan.
- Refrigerate and let completely congeal.
At our dinner this sunday,it was pretty heavy with casserole and blackeyed peas side,so I wanted a really light dessert,i chose this,and let me tell you everyone loved it,i actually felt guilty cause everyone bragged liked I did it ,but I told them,"no,this came from a person on recipezaar,did have to jot down the recipe,thanks for posting.Great recipe,deserves 10 stars.