If you want to make a good impression, serve this creamy delicious pie to your guests. Very simple to put together. Plan ahead for chilling of pie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 deep dish pie shell, baked
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 3 drops green food coloring
- 1 1/2 cups thawed whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- 3 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
- 1In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese on medium speed until smooth.
- 2Beat in pudding mix until well blended.
- 3Gradually add milk and beat.
- 4Add limeade concentrate and food coloring and beat until slightly thickened.
- 5Fold in 1 cup of the Cool Whip and pour into baked pie shell.
- 6Refrigerate at least 5 hours or until set.
- 7Just before serving, garnish with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle toasted coconut over entire pie.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime Pina Colada Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (786 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2206.9
- Calories from Fat 999
- Total Fat 111.0 g
- Saturated Fat 61.9 g
- Cholesterol 184.7 mg
- Sodium 2302.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 283.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 187.8 g
- Protein 21.5 g