Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sweet, tart, super simple, super quick! Garnish with a few curls of lime zest.
- 9 inches graham cracker crust (homemade or store bought)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice (about 3 fresh limes)
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- Beat sweetened condensed milk and lime juice in small mixer bowl until combined; stir in lime peel. Pour into crust, spread with whipped topping. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
Loved this! So easy to make, and really yummy to eat! I didn't have a 9" crust, but it just so happens that this recipe perfectly fills a 6-pack of the Keebler graham tart crusts. Thanks for posting! Made for CQ2 Tex-Mex for the Cherry Bombers
We had this after a somewhat spicy dinner and it was a lovely compliment to the heat. Also, very easy to make. Kind of on the order of Key Lime pie w/o the egg. Yum! Made for CQ2015/LBOB
This pie is so delicious and easy to make. What a great pie to make when you have last minute guests or just a simple family gathering or meal. It's ready in no time and it really delivers on flavor.