Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Kraft Foods 2007 recipe calendar
- 12 chocolate sandwich style cookies, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted (1/2 stick)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed, divided
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- Line 9" square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of the pan. Mix crushed cookies and butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Gradually add limeade concentrate, beating until well blended after each addition. Add 2 1/2 cups of whipped topping, stir until well blended with a wire whisk and spoon over crust.
- Freeze 3 hours until firm. Take out 15 minute before serving. Lift from pan using extra foil as handles,before cutting into squares to serve. Top each serving with about 1 1/2 teaspoons of whipped topping and sprinkle with lime peel. Freeze leftovers.