Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the book, Sky Juice and Flying Fish: Traditional Caribbean Cooking by Jessica B. Harris. This looks like a wonderful seasoning. I love lime and pepper together!
- 2 teaspoons dried lime zest
- 1 teaspoon dried lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Place ingredients in a spice grinder or mortar and pestle and grind until you have a well-mixed powder.
- Use to season everything from steaks to fish to salads.
This was especially easy, except I had to make my own dried lime zest! Can't wait to use this for a Caribbean chicken dish or a black bean salad recipe. Thanks Recipe Junkie ~ made for MY 3 CHEFS, November 2009!