- 1⁄4 lb marshmallows (about 16)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package lime gelatin
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 cans undrained crushed pineapple
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt marshmallows and milk in the top of a double boiler.
- Pour the hot mixture over the lime gelatin.
- Stir until dissolved, then stir in cream cheese.
- Stir until cheese dissolves, then add pineapples.
- Cool; blend in whipping cream and mayonnaise.
- Chill until firm.