Recipe by LilyLou56
Lusicious Lime flavor and fluffy filling in a graham cracker crust
Top Review by AuntWoofieWoof
This is good!! I had absolutely no room in my freezer for the bowl of Jell-O so I put it in my fridge. I totally forgot about it until later in the day. By then it was kind of rubbery. I used it anyway and just mixed it for a few extra minutes to break up the clumps of jello. It still turned okay. It was flavorful. I will make this again and hopefully won't forget about the jello before it get to the very set-rubbery stage. Thanks for a great recipe. Made for PAC '07
- 16 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) canmilnot evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin, for the fil
- graham cracker, crushed
- melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup sugar, enough to make a crust big enough for a cake pan 11X13 size
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Jell with 1 cup of boiled water in a med bowl and place in freezer for 10-12 minutes till set.
- soften cream cheese,then mix with milnot milk and add the sugar and vanilla. mix till
- very smooth,Pour the Jello into the cream cheese mix and beat with mixer until well blended. Now pour mixture into Graham Cracker crust and chill for 30 minutes or longer. Serve with cool whip or favorite topping.