4 hrs 25 mins
Pink Penguin's Note:
This work with 3 large lemons instead of the limes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush the biscuits with a rolling pin or in a food processor.Mix the butter with the biscuit crumbs & spread over the base of a 7in spring released cake tin, pressing down well.
- 2Pare strips of zest from one of the limes & cut into fine shreds. Douse in boiling water, drain & pat dry on kitchen paper.Set aside. Grate the remaining zest from the limes & squeeze the juice.
- 3Lightly whip the cream & fold in the condensed milk & whisk in the grated lime zest & juice.
- 4Pour the mixture on top of teh biscuit base. Cover & chill for at least 4 hours or over night till set.
- 5To serve, remove the mousse cake from the cake tin & scatter with the lime shreds around the edge.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime Mousse Cake
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.4
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 106.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 27.7 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: