Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream, sugar, lime juice, peel and vanilla.
- Beat on high speed until soft peaks form, about 4 minutes.
- Spoon into dessert dishes.
- Garnish with lime and mint, if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This was a great low-carb dessert (for the diabetics in my family) that got raves from everybody! I used half the sugar with splenda to taste, and topped it with a drizzle of raspberry sauce. The tangy, fresh lime flavor and smooth, thick texture was tantalizing. Thanks!