Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick, easy, and tastes wounderful.
- 8 1⁄2 cups water, divided
- 6 regular tea bags
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lime juice
- fresh mint leaves, garnish
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil in large saucepan. Pour over tea bags. Cover and steep 5 minutes; discard tea bags. Stir in mint let stand 15 minutes.
- Pour tea through a wire mash strainer into a bowl; discard mint. Bring remaining 4 1/2 cups of water and sugar to a boil in a saucepan; cool. Stir in tea and juices. Chill and serve over ice. garnish if desired.