Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this one from one of my recipes that I had in a cookbook that I had to create for high school.
- 2 (3/4 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1⁄4 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- Butterfly tenderloin by cutting, lengthwise ¾ of the way through, being careful not to cut completely through.
- Open tenderloins; place in resealable food storage plastic bag or shallow non-metal dish.
- In a small bowl, combine all remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour over tenderloins; turn to coat.
- Seal bag or cover dish; let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes ot marinate.
- Line a 13 by 9-inch pan with tin foil.
- Place tenderloins cut side up in foil-lined pan.
- Broil 4-6 inches from heat for 12-15 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center. Turn once. Cut into serving size pieces.