Recipe by kstrating
From "On The Grill". OMGosh, this has just the right tang / sweetness. Will go on our "favorites" list. (I think the marinade might also be good with chicken or beef.)
- 1 lb pork (any cut)
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice (fresh)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine marinade ingredients, reserving 1/4°C.
- Place pork in zip lock bag, adding remaining marinade.
- Seal bag & refrigerate 2 - 4 hrs, turning once.
- Spray grill grid with cooking spray & prepare grill for medium direct heat.
- Drain & discard marinade from pork.
- Place pork on grill grid & grill, covered, 6 min per side for roast.(vary accordingly for your cut of meat. Pork should reach internal temp of at least 135 - 140 degrees & expect another 5 degree rise with resting.).
- Brush pork with reserved marinade & grill 3 more minutes per side for roast.