4 hrs 20 mins
From "On The Grill". OMGosh, this has just the right tang / sweetness. Will go on our "favorites" list. (I think the marinade might also be good with chicken or beef.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine marinade ingredients, reserving 1/4°C.
- 2Place pork in zip lock bag, adding remaining marinade.
- 3Seal bag & refrigerate 2 - 4 hrs, turning once.
- 4Spray grill grid with cooking spray & prepare grill for medium direct heat.
- 5Drain & discard marinade from pork.
- 6Place pork on grill grid & grill, covered, 6 min per side for roast.(vary accordingly for your cut of meat. Pork should reach internal temp of at least 135 - 140 degrees & expect another 5 degree rise with resting.).
- 7Brush pork with reserved marinade & grill 3 more minutes per side for roast.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime Marinated Pork
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.3
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 97.4 mg
- Sodium 361.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 33.3 g