Recipe by Happy Harry #2
Great tang from the lime juice. Goes so well with BBQ!
Top Review by Susie D
I really liked this one. I reduced the amounts and made a small batch to serve with fish. The salad is quite tangy so serving it with the suggested BBQ would be perfect. I will prepare this one again. Thanks Happy Harry!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs onions, large
- 2 tablespoons lime peel, grated
- 3⁄4 cup lime juice, fresh
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, fresh ground
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro leaf, chopped (packed cup)