Recipe by ellie3763
cooking light :) prep time includes marinading
Top Review by KLHquilts
Very simple, easy, and tasty recipe. Although it wasn't terribly different from other salmon recipes I've got, the addition of the lime was delightful. I pan-fried the salmon since we don't have a working broiler. I think there's a small mistake in the recipe -- step #1 says place the first four ingredients in a blender; don't you mean the first five (including the garlic)? That's how I interpreted it and made it. Thanks for posting this!
- 1⁄3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 (6 ounce) skinless salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- cooking spray
- 4 lime wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Place first 5 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth.
- Pour into a large zip-top plastic bag. Add salmon, and seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat broiler.
- Remove salmon from bag, discarding marinade.
- Place salmon on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; broil 8 minutes. Turn, and broil an additional 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve with lime wedges.