Credit goes to Mr. Food on this one, it's from his Southwest cooking cook book. I've made this three times now, and taken it on the boat with friends, it's been a huge hit each time. Kids and adults both enjoy this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oveen to 350 degrees.
- 2Line a 9 X 13 baking dish with a aluminum foil, allowing the foil to hang over the sides; coat the sides with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine the pretzels, sugar and butter.
- 4Press the mixture firmly over the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- 5Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the crust becomes firm.
- 6Remove from the oven and cool slightly, leaving the oven on.
- 7In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- 8Pour into the cooled crust.
- 9Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the center is firm.
- 10Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 11Pull up the ends of the foil to remove from the pan, and cut into bars.
- 12NOTE: These freeze really well, but be sure to place them in a tightly covered container.
- 13Precut into bars before freezing.
- 14To serve, remove as many as needed and thaw at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime Margarita Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1898 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.6
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 51.7 mg
- Sodium 349.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 26.9 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: