Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 6 ounces white chocolate
- 2 cups prepared whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 peeled & pureed mango
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese
- In an electric mixer, at medium speed, beat 1 pkg.(250g) Cream Cheese with 1 peeled, pureed mango,1/2 cup powdered sugar, 1 tablespoons fresh lime juice and 1 teaspoons grated lime rind until smooth.
- Fold in 2 cups prepared whipped cream. Spoon into chocolate cups and refrigerate.
- To make chocolate cups: melt 6 oz. white or bittersweet chocolate.
- Using a small spoon, lightly coat the inside of 8 foil-lined baking cups. Freeze for 10 minutes. Recoat any thin spots and freeze 1 hour.