Recipe by Chocolatl
A simple condiment to serve with beef. From Hot Sour Salty Sweet. The original gives no proportions, so I'm approximating. Normally you would place the ingredients in separate dishes and let each individual take as much as they want.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a spoonful of salt on one side of a small condiment dish.
- Place a spoonful of pepper on the other side.
- Squeeze the lime juice over the space in between.
- Use a chopstick to mix salt and pepper into the juice to make a paste.
- Use whatever proportion of salt and pepper you prefer.