Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe I have been making since I was a child. I think I had it at someone's house and came home to make it. My family loves it!
- 1 (5/8 ounce) box sugar-free lime gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 cups knudson cottage cheese (the only kind we eat)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Stir 2 cups boiling water into jello and stir until dissolved.
- Then add two cups of ice cubes and stir until dissolved.
- When everything is well mixed add the cottage cheese and walnuts.
- Refrigerate until solid.