Congealed salads have long been a part of our family's holidays. This one was served first at my husband's parents' holiday table. It was such a hit with everyone, that it became the standard for our gatherings and continues today. So simple, my husband's aunt had given it to them and yet I found a way to simplify it more by using the blender. This is good even using the sugarfree Jello and lite cream cheese, etc. We love it and have even been known to have it for dessert or....breakfast!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve Jello in 1 Cup hot water.
- 2Break up cheese in hot Jello.
- 3Pour the cheese and Jello mixture into blender, blending until smooth.
- 4Add 1 1/2 Cups cold water, blend til smooth.
- 5Pour into 8" square Pyrex dish.
- 6Then add un-drained crushed pineapple.
- 7Add pecans.
- 8Cover with plastic wrap while chilling in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime Jello Salad
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.5
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 41.5 mg
- Sodium 245.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 38.5 g
- Protein 6.3 g