Prep 30 mins
Cook 24 hrs
A very old recipe that I still love!
- 1 (6 7/8 ounce) lime Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 pint heavy cream
- 3⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- Dissolve jello in 1 cup boiling water.
- Add cream cheese; blend well.
- Add nuts, celery, and pineapple.
- In a seperate bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold jello mixture through cream.
- Place in jello mold and chill overnight.
- Unmold and serve sliced.