Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are really good! And, 1 wrap is right under 300 calories! Found this in Taste Of Home Diet Comfort Food. This recipe can easily be multiplied.
- 3 lettuce leaves
- 4 ounces cooked turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons finely chopped jalapeno peppers (seeded if you wish)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 flour tortillas, room temp (8-in)
- 2 red onion rings
- 2 olives (optional)
- Chop one lettuce leaf, set aside remaining leaves. In a medium bowl, combine the turkey, chopped lettuce, tomato, green onion, lime juice, jalapeno, sugar, salt, garlic powder and pepper; set aside.
- Place one lettuce leaf on each tortilla. Spoon half the filling onto the center of each. Fold one end over filling and roll up. Slide each wrap through the middle of an onion ring and secure with a toothpick near the onion ring; top with an olive if desired. (I just added red onion into the stuffing mixture after dicing it).