Recipe by Kumquat Knickers
From http://glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com - adapted for larger can size. Dip gluten-free pretzels or veggies in it!
Top Review by flower7
Very tasty! I quartered the recipe, using a 7.75 oz can garbanzos and scaling everything else accordingly. I did use tahini instead of peanut butter because I had it on hand and parsley instead of cilantro as I don't care for cilantro. Added 1 Tbsp water as I was processing as there wasn't quite enough liquid for the food processor to do its job efficiently. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 (25 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinse
- 2 small limes, juice of
- 3 -4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 5 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons pickled jalapeno peppers
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 pinch cumin, to taste
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1 pinch salt, to taste