1/2 Photos of Lime in De Coconut Macaroons
I love macaroons. These have all the flavor and are lighter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place racks in upper and lower thirds of oven; preheat to 325°F
- 2Whisk egg whites and sugar in a large bowl just until frothy.
- 3Whisk in lime zest and salt. Add coconut and fold to coat.
- 4Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of coconut mixture onto 2 silpat lined baking sheets.
- 5Bake, rotating pans halfway through from top to bottom and back to front, until golden brown, 18-22 minutes.
- 6Let cool on baking sheets.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime in De Coconut Macaroons
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.5
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 25.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: