Recipe by Mrs B
A refreshing desert that’s great for summer days. It’s also a lovely way to round off a spicy Thai meal. The recipe is easy peasy to make, and you don‘t need an ice cream maker. Just pour the mixture in a tub, put it in the freezer and forget about it! You can ring the changes by serving with other tropical fruits. This keeps in the freezer for up to 3 months. Don't forget to allow yourself freezing time.
- 6 limes, juice and zest of, finely grated
- 6 1⁄2 ounces powdered sugar, sifted
- 568 ml heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons ice-cold water
- 6 ripe kiwi fruits, peeled and quartered
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the lime zest and juice into a bowl then stir in the icing sugar, set aside.
- Whip the cream and water together to a soft peak consistency, then beat in the lime mixture.
- Pour into a polythene freezer box and freeze for 3 - 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before you need it and serve with kiwi fruit.