Recipe by PianoCook
From "365 Ways to Cook Chicken." The marinade on this is very sweet, but good. You can also substitute boneless skinless breasts for the whole chicken
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 (3 lb) chicken, cut up
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, fresh
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle cinnamon over chicken and arrange in a 12 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over chicken pieces. Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 3 hours, turning pieces occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake 50 minutes, basting frequently with pan juices.