Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Good Housekeeping Grilling Cookbook. Great on chicken & pork.
- 2 limes
- 2 cups cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 cups mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- From limes, grate 1 tbsp peel and squeeze 2 tbsp juice.
- Combine all ingredients.
This was sooo good! I rubbed the chicken and let it sit over night. I had a little left over, so I mixed it with olive oil and brushed it on during grilling. I will definately be makeing this rub again. Thanks for posting.