- 1 (6 ounce) package Uncle Ben's converted brand rice, natural select garlic & butter rice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 whole lime, juice and zest of
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 3 green onions, cut into pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate chicken in soy sauce, lime juice & zest, cilantro and ginger for 30 minutes.
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Heat 2 tablespoons sesame oil in saute pan over medium-high heat and cook chicken.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon of sesame oil and saute red pepper and green onions.
- Serve Chicken with Rice, top Chicken with pepper and onions.