Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe came from the August 2006 issue of Simple and Delicious. Instead of dried herbs I used fresh. I also used chicken breasts instead of a whole chicken. Quick, easy and very good.
- 236.59 ml lime juice
- 158.51 ml Italian salad dressing
- 9.85 ml garlic, minced
- 29.58 ml fresh basil, chopped
- 14.79 ml fresh thyme, chopped
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 1360.77-1814.36 g chicken breasts
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; mix well.
- Pour over chicken.
- Marinade for 15 minutes or overnight.
- Grill chicken over medium heat for 40-45 minutes or until juices run clear.
I made this recipe for Pick~A~Chef Fall '07 (PAC). We loved this recipe. We added some hickory chips to the fire, the chicken had a great taste!!!