Lime Hazelnut Cutout Cookies
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the lime juice, lime zest, and vanilla extract.
- Combine the flour and hazelnuts. Gradually add to the beaten mixture. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Roll out to 1/4 inches thickness. Cut with a floured 2 inches cookie cutter. Place 1 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350*F (180*C) for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, mix all the frosting ingredients together. Transfer to a resealable plastic bag. Cut a small hole in the corner and drizzle over cooled cookies. Store cookies in an airtight container.