Prep 30 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Kids love this stuff for some reason. It would be a GREAT beverage for a St. Paddy's Day gathering. We also use it for showers and weddings. As stated it the directions, you can serve it chilled with an ice ring or you can allow it to freeze slightly as a slush punch.
- 5 (1/4 ounce) packages Kool-Aid lemon-lime powdered drink mix
- 6 cups sugar
- 3 (46 ounce) cans pineapple juice
- 1 (46 ounce) can grapefruit juice
- 5 quarts water
- In a container (at least 4 gallons), mix the KoolAid, sugar, water and juices and mix well.
- Chill well.
- You can then do one of two things, you can serve immediately in a punch bowl with an ice ring or you can put the punch into the freezer for 24 hours to allow it to become slushy.
- If you chose the slushy method, you will need to allow time for a little thawing before serving.