Recipe by "kitchen help" aka Camp cook
It's an acquired taste, but a family favorite as I was growing up. This year will be my first time making it myself.
- 1 (6 ounce) box lime Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 teaspoons horseradish (that's what gives it that little tang.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Make Jello following the recipe on the box but using juice from pineapple instead of all water. Then add the pineapple, cream cheese (helps if you let is soften a little), mayo, cottage cheese, and horseradish. Use mixer to beat together.
- If you want to make it decorative you can put the mixture into a Jello mold.
- Place in fridge and let set.