- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 4 pork loin chops with bone (about 8 oz. each)
- 4 teaspoons fresh cilantro, minced
- lime wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, combine the marmalade, jalapeno, lime juice and ginger over medium heat for 5 minutes stirring until marmalade is melted. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray and grill chops, covered, over medium heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Brush with glaze during the last 5 minutes of grilling.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.